Thursday, May 24, 2012

T-ARA RELEASES SECOND "ROUND AND ROUND" MV!


T-Ara don't like wasting anytime off the spotlight. After going to Japan to shatter your favez records with their amazing "Lovey Dovey" they went in and out of nowhere released a music video for a song we didn't know was going to get released. Now the original 7 are back with a SECOND music video for the same song.

The song is cute, but I don't know who's singing and the music video doesn't clarify that either, it's just all of them singing at the same time. I don't know... but I love it. I love everything T-Ara releases. I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!

This version has even more backstage footage of the girls looking cuter than cute, and practicing for their amazing new promo single. God, can they do anything wrong? (Don't answer that!!!)


No comments: