Thursday, May 24, 2012

BRITNEY SPEARS "I PASS" BECOMES A SENSATION!

*Caption: Bitches move out my way, Queen coming through!*

QueenNey has done it again. Four years ago she created "It's Britney Bitch" now every flop on earth says "It's...bitch" or "I'm... bitch". She creates phenomenons, that's what she does. She lip-synchs, she breaks records, she slaps your favez with dirty mops and she creates the best phrases ever. Now during the first day of the XFactor auditions she said "I Pass..." and the world is now talking about it. 

Godney has been doing a great job from what I've heard from the leaked clips. She's being witty, bitchy and just all sorts of delicious! 

She was heard telling a contestant “I feel like you need a new teacher to teach you how to sing.” DAAAAAMMMMNNNN!!! 


Let the Britney Spears XFactor memes commence!

No comments: