Tuesday, May 29, 2012

BRITNEY TELLS XFACTOR CONTESTANT "I WANNA KNOW WHO LET YOU ON STAGE"


Britney is giving us all sorts of fierce during these XFactor auditions. Queen B has not been shy at all, telling contestants to get new vocal coaches and don't forget the whole "I Pass..." situation. She is giving it to us raw and sexy and I don't want no lube! Now, a leaked clip of Britney telling a contestant that he makes her uncomfortable leaked and... let's just say it only needs a massive techno beat and it would totally win a Grammy!

So, this contestant whom everyone says is a massive pedophile went on stage and was just ridiculously nasty and didn't even sing at all. It was too much for Britney so she spoke her mind saying "I wanna know who let you on stage... I fell really uncomfortable with you even staring at me" You tell'im Brit Brit! 

I can't wait to see this on TV! Don't forget to watch XFactor Season 2 when it comes back in September. I'm already stocking up on popcorn because this is gonna be epic! Click below to hear this epicness! 


No comments: