Wednesday, May 30, 2012

AGNES PREMIERES "ONE LAST TIME" MUSIC VIDEO!


Agnes has been gaining more exposure in the last couple of months. Fans have been waiting patiently for what is expected to be Agnes highest charting single yet. The song is really nice, it starts off slow and then chorus is just magnificent! The lyrics are also surprisingly nice and meaningful. Agnes premiered the visual for the single, a nice and simple video just like the song, and I am in love.

Agnes is looking really really good in this video, her body is right in all the right ways, and she sounds great, also I love that the video has a story line because I feel it builds the song even more. I don't like this more than "Somebody..." but it's still an awesome track. It's not what I was expecting and I appreciate that.

I really love that European artists is finally getting some spotlight, and I can't wait for what she has in store for us! 




No comments: