Thursday, May 10, 2012

[NEW LEAK] KE$HA - PRETTY LADY


I don't mean to sound like a hypocrite when I say this but some people need to stop leaking her shit. Damn, poor girl. This song was recorded for the new album and somehow someone decided to leak it. Don't get me wrong, I've loved this song ever since March and it's fucking flawless but it should have stayed a secret until the first single was selected. 

The song was written with her mother and it's about a travesty who looks flawless and better than any female in the room with "her fake nails, fake lips, shaking her hips". It's a fun song, ti's very rock and roll, it's amazing. Shame that it probably won't make the album now. You bitches are "damn so nasty!" 

I won't post the track cuz I don't want K$'s team to kill me... but it's good, trust me! And the "real woman" talking in the bridge gives me all sorts of life.

Omg you can't take my beauty? Shut the fuck up, I'm a real woman!

No comments: