Wednesday, May 16, 2012

GIRLS ALOUD IS BACK IN THE STUDIO WITH XENOMANIA!!


The best UK group since The Beatles have been on an extended hiatus since 200-something. It's seriously been forever since I've heard new Girls Aloud material I was beginning to worry but not to worry, the 5 Queens of Europe are back in the studio working with the team that made them the best hits since Beethoven.

Nicola, Nadine, Chery, Kimberly and Sarah are known to be the best UK girl group of the 21st century. They have a record of 20, TWENTY, VEINTE, VENTE, top ten singles dating all the way back to 2002 when they rose to fame with their Christmas single "Sound of the Underground"

Everyone was worried they wouldn't come back as a five some, after so many rumors that Nadine was kicked out and that Cheryl was too famous and that Nicola's hair was too flawless for the rest.

After finding out that Ringer and GCB (both TV shows) were cancelled by those douchebags at ABC and CW I was beginning to lose hope in this world but....My body is ready for this epic comeback! I am ready, I will see these birches live even if it's the last thing I do. This is the best news since... ever!



My weave collection is ready to be snatched!


No comments: