Thursday, May 10, 2012

JUNSU (JYJ) RELEASES "I DON'T LIKE LOVE"


Junsu was part of the original TVXQ, aka, the most artistic, amazing, vocally talented group in KPop history. About two years ago the five-some split and formed two different groups. Junsu went to form JYJ with two of the other members. Now, Junsu is looking to shine on his own by releasing a single for the original soundtrack for "Rooftop Prince." And as you would expect from a talented singer, the song is amazing!

Sometimes I hate JYJ, they are so whiny and they sue everyone and their mother, and they have been known to be a bit bitchy to their fans, etc etc etc, but then they go and release some of the most amazing songs I've heard in my life and I hate them even more because bitchy people should not be talented, why can't I be talented? Grrrr.

Anyway, the song is money, I expect this to go top 5 within the next couple of days. I also hope he promotes this on variety shows because his live vocals are flawless!


No comments: