Thursday, May 3, 2012

JUSTIN BIEBER "BOYFRIEND" MUSIC VIDEO PREVIEW!


The most innocent face in this planet has been teasing the world for almost a decade now with this new music video and I am almost relieved it will be released today because I don't think those 13 year olds can wait any longer...aka HE CAN'T MAKE ME WAIT ANOTHER DAY DAMN IT!

I honestly don't care if the song sounds like a Justin Timberlake reject or the fact I don't believe this whole bad boy, tell me what you drink drink approach cuz homeboy is not even 21 yet. But the previews have me going! The boy knows how to play with the audience and his teasers have been dead on.

I still can't believe he didn't have Selena on the video. That would have been PERFECT!!

Get More: Music News


Watch the full music video premieres tonight on MTV!

No comments: