Thursday, May 24, 2012

KELLY CLARKSON GOES DARK AND SENTIMENTAL ON "DARK SIDE" MV!


Kelly Clarkson is having one of the best years of her life. Homegirl has one of the best selling singles of 2012, her album sales are strong (pun intended) and she's looking so fab! In her newest video, she is looking sexy as f...

Besides the new album and single, Kelly will also be part of a new singing show called "Duets" I don't know much about it because I'm too busy drooling over Britney's "I Pass..." comment for the XFactor! Anyway, good luck to her.

I wasn't feeling her album before but to be an honest mainstream bitch, I started listening to "Stronger (Album)" after the Billboard performance and I am in love. Kelly Slaykson!\

But anyway, the video is really nice, she looks sexy and cute in this video. The video itself is kinda sad, and very P!nks "Perfect" but it's still cute and not as cheesy. God, Kelly looks so fucking amazing!



Expect "Dark Side" to shatter some records in the upcoming week!


No comments: