Thursday, May 3, 2012

KE$HA TALKS ABOUT NEW ALBUM "SPANDEX ON THE DISTANT HORIZON"




Ke$hus sat down with V Magazine to speak about her upcoming second album tentatively titled "Spandex on the Distant Horizon", the new sound, and how to be flaw-free without spending a penny!

Ms. Ke$hyKe$h went to explain what she thinks will be the response from the fans about the new sound “Some people will be shocked. Some will also be excited to know that I don’t just do silly white-girl rap. I’m from the South, I have a lot of soul.” YESSS!! Soulful diva coming your way! But don't get scared God$ha promises "...it’s not going to be some avant-garde jazz record. I innately write pop songs. That’s just what I do.” Ke$ha, my love, you write POP MASTERPIECES!

If that wasn't enough, she also talks about on of the songs titled "Dirty Love" The popstar says such song contains no auto-tune or flaws. “It’s a throwback song. It’s all about how I don’t want your money, I don’t want a ring, I don’t wanna be your girlfriend, and I’m never going to be your wife. I just want your dirty love—so it’s called ‘Dirty Love.’” (Bootycall 2012?) - INSPIRING, EPIC! That is all I'm going to say!

There's no release date for this upcoming masterpiece but all I gotta say is Beethoven, Mozart and all those flop classical bitches best watch out! Holy Ke$hpirit is going to slay your has-been, never-were miserable lives!

I can't wait for the new album, I know it's going to be pretty awesome for this pretty lady. 

No comments: