Monday, May 28, 2012

KAT GRAHAM "HEARTKILLER" FOR FREE ON ITUNES USA FOR A WEEK / NEW EP OUT NOW!


Kat Graham is determined to make it in the US. She is releasing her debut EP tomorrow titled "Against The Wall" (or it has already, depending on when you read this) and to kick off promotion for it she will be offering one of the songs for free on iTunes USA for a week! You know I love me some free music so I was all over that shit when I got the link...not-surprisingly the song is fucking fire!

The song is really cute and upbeat, very clubby but it also doesn't sound like anyone else. It's her most original beat to date, the way she's singing reminds me of Rihanna a bit but that's just how the girl sings. Forget all about that and this song is fucking amazing. God, the bass is giving me life!

It was a bit dull in the American music scene this past few weeks, no one was releasing anything butthis week is gonna be amazing for us music-heads, we get new Kat Graham and new Azealia Banks!? Thank you baby Jesus, you never disappoint!

I'm really praying that Kat Graham's single starts to pick up because it's too damn amazing to flop. I refuse to believe the US audience will let me down again. 


Let us watch "Put Your Graffiti On Me" one more time, because, well I said so and check back tomorrow for the live performance on Ellen!

No comments: