Tuesday, May 29, 2012

KAT GRAHAM PERFORMS "PUT YOUR GRAFFITI ON ME" ON ELLEN!


Like I said yesterday, Kat isn't playing around anymore, she wants the spotlight and she's gonna do anything to get it. She released her debut EP "Against The Wall" today, offered one of the songs for free for a week on iTunes USA, and went on to perform the sexy "Put Your Graffiti On Me" on the Ellen Show.

I really enjoyed the performance, it was simple, it was about the song and the choreo and Kat's mane looked hotter than the O Zone. She was giving me everything I wanted and more. She sang 95% of the song live, only depending on the backing track for the ad-libs which is rare for live performances in the US lately. She was a bit nervous as this is her big first performance on US TV but I think she nailed it. 

I am beginning to worry though because the Ellen audience usually likes things that aren't typical but they weren't chanting as hard as I wanted them to during the performance, maybe because she's new, I hope it changes because this song needs to be a hit. 

So far her EP "Against The Wall" has a 4 1/2 out of 5 rating on iTunes and it's doing rather well for an EP only being performed once on TV. It's currently sitting at #33 on iTunes USA Album Charts which is really good! I can't' wait for the EP to keep charting and for the song to get higher and higher chartings. 


No comments: