Thursday, May 17, 2012

HELLO VENUS' (LOVE APPEAL) PLAGIARIZES BELINDA'S "WACKO"!


When I first heard Hello Venus's EP I was so excited, the beats were fresh, the lyrics were cute, until I stumbled upon "Love Appeal" I noticed the beat was similar to another pop gem I had heard last year. It bugged me about an hour until I remembered Belinda's "Wacko". Hello Venus didn't just copy the beat, they copied the intro, the exact second it starts, they copied the hook ("na na na na na na na na"), the way it's sang, the way it was processed and coded it's exactly the same.

I happen to like Belinda's more, mainly because it's the original, also because the lyrics are better. Hello Venus turned the breakup song a bit too cutesy.
I was so excited for Hello Venus and thought they were bringing something new to the table, turns out, they're just bringing a korean version. 

Listen to both songs and judge for yourself.

BELINDA "WACKO"

HELLO VENUS "LOVE APPEAL"


As Kelly Clarkson would say "Wash, Rinse, Repeat, Hi Originality" 

No comments: