Friday, June 1, 2012

TAETISEO BECOME FIRST SUB-UNIT GROUP TO WIN 12 KPOP TROPHIES!


TaeTiSeo have a lot to celebrate lately. Their debut single "Twinkle" has been a hot tamale since it debuted back in April, on top of that they have literally taken almost every weekly trophy you can think of. For those who don't follow KPop, there are weekly award shows and at the end they pick a winner and such winner gets a trophy, well TaeTiSeo have won 12 of them.

This is huge for anyone to be honest, no one gets this many trophies as you have new groups coming and coming every single week and with comebacks, it's hard, but TaeTiSeo have made it seem so easy and have definitely set the bar high for sub-units, units and solo artists. 

When I first heard the song I was dismissive about it, I didn't like it but when I saw them perform, I was in love. I'm glad that they're getting all the love they deserve! They work so hard, they totally deserve all of these trophies!



No comments: