Tuesday, June 5, 2012

T-ARA RELEASE FIRST FULL LENGTH JAPANESE ALBUM "JEWELRY BOX"!


The current and most awesome line-up of all time known as 7-Ara have released their first full length Japanese album today. Most of the album, exactly 90% of it, is consisted of Japanese rendition of their Korean gems and I am ready! You can expect the girls to slay every record ever with this amazing album!

I have been waiting a long time for this album, mainly because of the new songs, I need new T-Ara! I am downloading the album as we speak and you can expect my Twitter to be all over this... like all over it! I am gonna love the shit out of the new songs and the Japanese translations. 

Don't forget that T-Ara will return to the Korean scene this July with a new member, let's not talk about it right now, let me enjoy the last album the original 7 are in.

Look at how cute they look in their album cover! Queen Qri in the center, like she should be, as the Queen that she is!



No comments: