Tuesday, June 5, 2012

2NE1 PUTS ME TO SLEEP WITH THEIR NEW ADVERTISEMENT SINGLE "BE MINE"


2NE1 has joined forces with Intel Korea for their new line of ultra book laptops, so in KPOP fashion the quartet went and recorded a promotional single that will play whenever the commercial airs. Anyway, instead of going for the obvious techno, let's get everyone excited to buy this shit, nope, they went for the slower tempo about loving someone (aka their ultra books, aka their paychecks)... it seriously put me to sleep.

The song is not horrible, the lyrics are actually kinda cute but if I ever listen to ballads or mid-tempos, I am not gonna go to 2NE1's auto-tuned asses, girl please, I gots me Adele, Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood for that. And really that's all I'm saying, leave the singing and the mid-tempos for people that don't need 3 tons of auto-tune.

This really sucks because up until now, I hadn't disliked a 2NE1 song... I even love "It Hurts" mainly because Dara is the lead in the video, but, still. This song is a snoozefest. They should have have done something fun like their "Lollipop" video.

I also really hope this isn't a sneak peek for their comeback, cuz if it is, I'm outs of this Blackjack fan club. 


No comments: