Saturday, June 2, 2012

THE VERONICAS REVEAL NEW ALBUM'S NAME AND RELEASE DATE!


The Veronicas have been teasing us with their comeback for about a year now. But now officially coming from them we have not only the name of the album "Life On Mars", they love titles with the word "Life" on them. The album is also expected to be released this Sept / Oct. In this video they take us behind the scenes for their album shoot, and they are looking fine!

During this behind the scenes, they are in some desert in Australia, their motherland, and they're having some fun with the wind and the sand. They put so much effort for us, we must buy 10 copies each when the album comes out.

So far there's nothing confirmed for the album, but I'm thinking it'll drop soon, like within two weeks soon. The same thing happened with "Hook Me Up" (single and album). I can't wait for what the sound is gonna be! I also have seriously missed their accent, I need it in my life full-time now!


No comments: