Wednesday, June 27, 2012

SELENA GOMEZ REWORKS FLAWLESS "MY DILEMMA" MAKES IT EVEN MORE FLAWLESS!


It's no secret that I love my little fake Latina Selena Gomez, I loved her in the Suite Life of Zach and Cody, I loved her in Hannah Montana when she played a bitchy pop star, I loved her in Wizards of Waverly Place, I loved her in Monte Carlo, I even love her now that she's dating Justin Bieber, in less words, I love this woman. She's gonna release "My Dilemma" as her new and fourth single off of "When The Sun Comes Down", and it seems Rock Mafia is gonna work some magic and make a flawless gem, into a flawless masterpiece by giving it the remix treatment!

"My Dilemma 2.0" is nothing like the original basing off the snippet the Rock Mafia team posted earlier. It's full of fun club beats, crazy stuttering syllables and some flawless auto-tuned to the max- Selena Gomez and it is better than anything any bitch with an once of singing talent has ever released!


I can't live with with or without ya, I can't live with with or without ya, here's my.... HER WHAT?? SOMEONE TELL ME!!! LOL

If you don't know that she was in the Suit Life of... GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY BLOG! 

No comments: