Sunday, June 24, 2012

JOKWON IS BACK TO SLAYING YOUR FAVEZ WITH "I'M DA ONE" MUSIC VIDEO!


Jokwon of 2AM is back to slaying your less deserving hoes with his official debut single "I'm Da One" - not only is the "oh oh oh oh" parts in the background more addicting then coke and meth combined but the breakdown is everything you want in life and more! 

The  music video has some fucking amazing imagery, the plot is flawless, the acting is flawless, the auto-tune is flawless, everything is flawless! He also feeds even more into the rumors of his homosexuality by wearing some hot pink stripe attire and some amazing and flawless feminine moves, your favez wish!

Speaking of flawlessness, did you see the choreo!?? Oh my god, it's seriously beyond words! I need to learn every move and perform it to the next person I have sex with... tmi moment of the day brought to you by (insert unknown sponsor here).


No comments: