Monday, June 11, 2012

CELINE DION SHOWS ADELE WHAT REAL SINGING SOUNDS LIKE WHEN YOU'RE "ROLLING IN THE DEEP"


I've never been a Celine Dion stan and I'm not gonna pretend I ever was but daaaaaaaaaammmmnnnn this bitch just shut it down! Celine covered "Rolling In The Deep" by Adele and seriously shattered everything you ever thought was singing with her unbelievable vocals!

Before she starts Celine admits that she loves Adele and that thinks she's great, blah blah, I'm here for the singing and when the singing starts, it's like heaven is just entering your body and the gospel, hurt, sorrow, and liberation feelings just flow throughout your entire body, it's like she's possessing you with her voice for 3:30 minutes. 

The vocals are beyond flawless, perfect, spotless, no auto-tune needed, etc etc etc. This needs a proper studio version so it can get released on iTunes and smash every record set by the original. 


When I grow up, I wanna invent a machine that transfers vocal chords so that Celine can donate them to me. I wanna be a flawless singing legend too...and auto-tune isn't gonna cut it anymore. 

No comments: