Sunday, June 3, 2012

WONDER GIRLS RELEASE MISS A / BEYONCE KNOCK OFF "LIKE THIS"


*That might not be the current line-up, but I don't really care to look for the right pic with the right chicks*

You'd think a group like Wonder Girls would release something fresh and unheard of it. Nope, they have been riding the retro stick for almost 2 years now, going a decade behind every time. They started with the 70s, then they tried the 60s, and I don't know what else. Now, they have released their atrocious comeback single "Like This" that sounds like Miss A's "Step Up" which sounds like Beyonce's "Single Ladies", which sounds like Beyonce's "Get Me Bodied" - I prefer Miss A's "Step Up" instead of these other flops tbh. 

The music video is also very cheap. They're trying to recreate one of those bizarre random dance breaks people do in the streets and all this ridiculously. I honestly didn't finish watching the video, I'm instead listening to Miss A. "Miss A, a, a, a, a, a" I don't know how they intent to receive any sort of love from this single. 

Here's the video in case you wanna watch it. 


No comments: