Sunday, June 3, 2012

COLD PLAY AND RIHANNA RELEASE "PRINCESS OF CHINA"


To be honest, I loved this song, months ago when Cold Play's album was released, now it's just annoying. Rihanna still sounds amazing but I can't stand the Cold Play guy. In the video they're trying this whole samurai / geisha / ninja thing and I can't take this seriously. I get it she's the "Princess of China" but you didn't have to be so fucking explicit about it. 

I stopped watching after I saw Cold Play's guy trying to be all serious and "I'm a macho" look at all these dramatic drum players behind me. I think they took a bit too long to release this as a single, I don't know why, I don't really care anymore because I don't even like the song at this point. I also think they took themselves a bit too seriously during the filming of this video. 

Oh shit, I forgot Cold Play was a hipster band, that explains everything. 


No comments: