Thursday, December 13, 2012

SELENA GOMEZ DANCES TO "I KNEW YOU WERE TROUBLE" BY TAYLOR SWIFT / FLAWLESS DANCER / FLAWLESS QUEEN!


Selena Gomez wants to send Justin Bieber a big ol' "I Knew You Were Trouble" in this new video. Selena dances, is sex doll and belts out some serious vocals. 

If you don't know yet, Sel and Justin have been on a bit of a rocky situation for the last couple of weeks so this video comes as no surprise. Selena is usually pretty quiet about these sorts of things so this is kind of a huge deal.

It's also good to note that this video is actually 10000 times better than the actual video Taylor just premiered (mind you I actually haven't seen it, but Selena > Taylor; in my  book, any day, any second, any nano second.) 

It's also the first time we actually see Selena dance and homegurl; I see there's a bit of Britney in you and I am waiting patiently for you to come out with a banged-up, sexed-up single. 


You can thank Selena and her three minions when this song goes to #1.

Also, you can expect a new Selena album next year, of course it'll be flawless.

No comments: