Saturday, December 15, 2012

DAILY GRACE, A FABULOUS VLOGGER, AND HER MAIN BITCHES RELEASE NEW CHRISTMAS CLASSIC "CHRISTMAS SWEATZ"!


Daily Grace is one of my favorite YouTube Vloggers, she's funny, she's cute, she's nasty and naughty and a little bit of nice from time to time. She's funky and she knows no limits, except for speeding limits. The ho recently moved to California and that's probably the best decision she's ever made. She's made appearances on other vloggers, and an interview with Ms. Pohler, yeah, from SNL, Pohler. Today (or yesterday, idk your time) her and her group of flawless bitches uploaded what I'm predicting will be a new Christmas Classic. 

"Christmas Sweatz" is a funny, tongue-in-cheek little tail about a group of guys and gals, exchanging sweatpants and sweatshirts to make them festive. It sounds like the stupidest thing since "Friday" but... it is beyond flawless. 

"You get some red sweats, I'll get some green sweats, we got Christmas sweatz" The magic doesn't end there, the fabulous foursome then add a new holiday to the mix when they invite their forever alone blue friend and make Hannukah Sweatz.

"You get some blue sweatz, I'll get some white sweatz, we got Hanukkah sweatz" when and where did these magical lyrics occur?!!? I want to be invited to the next one. But sadly another black guy already took my spot as they continue their spotless single with a Kwanza stanza. "You get some red sweatz, I get some green sweatz, he gets some black sweatz, Kwanza sweatz"

Why must they destroy all my hopes and dreams?!?!?! 


I'm telling you, this video is gonna go viral and for the next couple of decades, our children's childrens are gonna sing this like it's a prayer to Santa. 

I wanna meet Amanda. She's cool.

And no, I am not kidding, I even bought this damn song on iTunes!

No comments: