Monday, December 3, 2012

CALVIN HARRIS CHOOSES HORRIBLE TINNIE TEMPAH ASSISTED "DRINKING FROM THE BOTTLE" AS NEW SINGLE OFF "18"


Calvin has gotten it wrong for the first time since the never ending "18" era began. Calvin has probably already released 246 singles off of this album but that doesn't stop him as he chooses the boring fest known as "Drinking from the Bottle"... why? I've got no clue.

"Drinking..." is no "Sweet Nothing", it doesn't even come close to the repetitive "I Need Your Love" and it definitely isn't as epic as Calvin's other 1000s singles on the radio now. "Drinking..." is what you get after your label tells you there must be one more song on the album and someone black needs to be in the album. It's not impressive, it's not the generic beat we want and it just has it all wrong. 

As I played myself this song for this blog post; I had to take a breather and listen to what in my mind started it all...so here's a YouTube link to "Bounce (Feat. Kelis)" instead of "Drinking..."

No comments: