Monday, December 3, 2012

KPOP'S BOYFRIEND RELEASE DOUBLE SINGLE "DANCE DANCE DANCE" / "MY LADY" IN JAPAN / CONQUER THE CHARTS / PROVE THEY'RE THE ROOKIE GROUP TO BEAT IN JAPAN / JAPAN LOVES BOYFRIEND!


BOYFRIEND keeps proving they are the 'it" Korean group in Japan when their new double single "Dance, Dance, Dance" & "My Lady". "DX3" is the most JPop song they have released to date. As to be expected, the song is a rollercoaster of raps, sing-talk, and a slow breakdown that starts to build again higher than how it started. Whereas "DX3" is a fun, cute little thing, "My Lady" is a cute little thing...with a Christmas theme. Creative? Yes! Can your fave? No. "My Lady" is a typical JPop song in my opinion and I don't listen to legit JPop to begin with but pretend I'm a know-it-all and that I'm correct 101% of the time.

Boyfriend keep improving single by single. It's still sad that SK doesn't embrace them as hard as Japan does but as long as my Kings keep releasing flawless tunes, who gives a fuck where they're a hit? The twin that raps is getting really good at it if I'm honest. He has my vote for... the twin that raps.

Being Salvadorian, I always thought it only snowed in the US (not even kidding) so it's weird when there's snow in KPop videos because I'm like "It does not snow in Korea (Japan) stop trying to fool me"... I'm ignorant, what can I say?

Lemme stop talking about the song now and let's talk numbers because "DX3 / My Lady" debuted at #3 on the Oricon Daily Singles Charts and so far they've peaked at a #2 outselling ya faves and crushing their hopes. 

MY LADY


DANCE DANCE DANCE


If you're in Japan, please buy this single. It's flawless and it deserves to be #1!

No comments: