Wednesday, December 12, 2012

NASHVILLE - THE ORIGINAL SOUNDTRACK IS AMAZING!


Nashville is this epic drama on ABC that slays all dramas ever (except Revenge.) It revolves around Rayna (old lady) and Juliette (Hayden Hot-nettiere). Rayna is this hasbeen country singer (think Floptina, Alice LostHerKeys, Flopriah Floprey, etc) who is struggling to sell her latest album and Hayden is like the Taylor Swift of the show, selling albums like it's crack in the middle of midwest America. 

Well the soundtrack is amazing, the main characters all sing, and I mean SING gurl autotune is no where near (jk). All jokes aside though; it's fucking epic. Hayden and Connie's duet is Grammy worthy, Hayden's pop/country tunes are Hot 100 #1 worthy and the songs sung by the other blonde girl are just lovely as fuck.

I won't go into details of each song because I fucking hate song-by-song reviews; just download it on iTunes NOW and thank me later.

It's Juliette's world and we are just living in it, deal wif'it.



I still remember when I used to make fun of Country music, fuck you Taylor and Carrie, fuck you both.

No comments: