Saturday, July 7, 2012

T-ARA PERFORMS "DAY BY DAY" AND "DON'T LEAVE" ON MUSIC CORE!


I have been waiting for this moment, to see my Queens perform their new tunes live and slay the competition, well, I got my wish. T-Ara came back to the Music Core stage yesterday and performed "Day By Day" their current single along with "Don't Leave" (from their new EP) and I'm a little, underwhelmed.

Let me explain, T-Ara always does something big, something that makes you go "wow!" and both performances were really simple, dance routine wasn't as hard as I thought it would be, and the costumes were also very simple. However, I'm thinking this is what they're going for because during their "Don't Leave" performance, they all stood there, looked flawless and SANG, and I mean SANG, even my baby Queen Qri Pretty sang flawlessly, and Boram somehow managed to get a line in the song.

So I think it's finally clear that T-Ara CAN sing, they just should not dance if we want some good vocals. Besides that though, the entire performances were sharp and amazing. I love the orchestra idea, because again, it goes with the whole "we used to be a ballad group, we can sing" and Eunjung and Hwayoung kill it with the rapping in that performance.

I also have to say that Ahreum really showed her vocals skills on this one and is slowly getting the respect and love from T-Ara's fans, I already love her, more than I love Boram, and she's been in T-Ara since 1956.

DAY BY DAY


DON'T LEAVE

No comments: