Wednesday, July 4, 2012

AN ANCIENT (1998) DEMO OF BRITNEY (GODNEY) "SAY WHAT" LEAKED!!!


Like I said on my Facebook page, it's not a Britney, merry, happy fourth of July until a 1998 pre-debut song leaks out of nowhere! It's so fucking fantastic how this woman still has unleaked demos, it's beyond me! It just proves how much she puts into it and how many songs she records and how... many of her best are still unleaked. "Say What" is a great example of a very old demo that manages to sound better than anything in the radio right now.

Not just the intro, but the instrumental itself, it's very 2012, and the fact it was recorded in 1998 it just blows my unworthy mind!! I fucking love Britney Spears. The lyrics are also very sweet and loving, which only proves that this was definitely before her Oops era. 

"It's whatever pleasures you!" yes Britney, pleasure me!


MORE UNLEAKED DEMOS PLEEEEAAAAAASEEEEEEEEEEEE

No comments: