Monday, July 23, 2012

BELINDA PROMOTES "EN EL AMOR HAY QUE PERDONAR" ALL OVER UNIVISION!


Belinda has been a loyal Univision artist since she was a young actress so it comes as no surprise that she has been promoting her new flawless single "En El Amor Hay Que Perdonar" like a mad woman. She first took the "Premios Juventud" stage for what's to be one of her best live vocal performances ever. She also took the "Despierta America" summer concert stage and performed a couple of her previous hits along side the new single "EEAHQP" 

Belinda also known as the Latin Princess of Pop, started off her Premios Juventud performance with an acapella intro, before she started swinging her tiny little hips and her long as maine. It was flawless, it was sexy, it was relevant and it was better than anything that performed that night. She sounded great, looked hot as hell, and the crowd was really digging it.

I love Belinda, I always have, I watched all her soap operas, I have all her albums, I really like this woman and I'm happy that she's finally started promoting this song because it needs to be a hit! 

Also, it has been confirmed and I'm super late on this, that her new album will be called "Catarsis" It's probably a Latin word that has a powerful meaning but I'm too lazy to google it. It's gonna come out September 25th and you already know I'm planning on buying it. 


AND

No comments: