Thursday, November 8, 2012

ONE DIRECTION NEED TO RELEASE "KISS YOU" OFF THEIR FLAW-FREE / MASTERPIECE / ORIGINAL NEW ALBUM "TAKE ME HOME"


One Direction, aka the biggest boy band since 'NSYNC are back at it with their new album "Take Me Home". The soon-to-be the best thing since sliced bread and butter is an amazing album that deserves to outsell ya favez. One of the standout tracks in my opinion is "Kiss You". It literally made me a 1D'er.

The song is funky with beats I can't even describe because every time I try to write this blog I start singing the damn song "if every time we touch, you get this kinda rush, baby say yeah yeah yeah" and then it gets all funky and fun and I just wanna tell them to "take me home" and just do me.

"Kiss You" sees the boys in a different genre (biased) I think you'd describe it as 60s feel for the verses and 90s for the chorus. It's messy, weird and I love it!

I'm gonna run to the nearest person and just shout "na na na na na na na na let me kiss you!" 


The snippet, I can't find the damn song on YouTube. 

Buy "Take Me Home" next week when it comes out bitches or fear me!

No comments: