Friday, November 9, 2012

ARASHI'S "WELCOME TO OUR PARTY" IS THE BEST JPOP SONG SINCE 1567! / "POPCORN" IS #1 ALBUM IN THE WORLD (FOR SERIOUS)


If you know me or my  blog, yall know I don't fancy JPop as much as I fancy KPop. I don't know, their songs are usually too cutesy and autotuned but literally two minutes ago while visiting a blog I saw that these Arashi people have the best selling album in the WORLD for the previous week with 701,000 copies sold. Can your favez? Don't think so. Anyway, it peaked my interest and well, thanks to YouTube I now know of the amazing JPop. 


"Welcome to The Party" is the best song to ever come out of Japan. It's fun, it's fresh, it's Top 40, it could outsell your favez in the US with an English version. It's really, really, really catchy and upbeat and it just makes you happy. "Say ehhhoh!" 

"Make you happy happy happy happy happy!" is the best line ever. like ever. 


Just downloaded the album, gonna listen to it as I get ready to go clubbing. 

IT'S A PARTY TIME!!!


No comments: