Friday, November 16, 2012

KE$HA RELEASES "C'MON" OFF OF "WARRIOR" AKA "YOUR LOVE IS..." 2012


Ke$ha has combined two of her biggest hits and called it a new song. "C'mon" borrows a lot, if not completely from "Tik Tok" and "Your Love Is My Drug" and smashes them together creating something you did not need in your life. Surprisingly, whoever the fuck produced it, is a fucking genius because the song is short of flaws and full of #1 hit. 

"C'mon" is your typical Ke$ha songs, she wants to get you out your clothes and into the bedroom so she can pretend you're a ghost and fuck you til your dick falls off. It's a fun, carefree, flawfree, pop masterpiece and no one but God$ha could do this. The sing-talk-rap verse is giving me all the life my life needs.


Lyrics to live by:
"Better pack a toothbrush, gonna pull an all-nighter"

I really have nothing else to say, I'm slayed.


No comments: