Tuesday, March 5, 2013

SOME GIRL NAMED KAT DAHLIA RELEASES "GANGSTA" MUSIC VIDEO / YOUR LESSER FAVE CAN LEAVE NOW


Are you ready for the most informative blog post of your life? If you are, gtfo because I know nothing about this chick. I was browsing the interwebs looking for new English music cuz all I listen to now is sexy Asian bitches. Well, I came across this weed smoking sexy Cuban-American chick that goes by Kat Dahlia and she can get it.

"Gangsta" is a slow jam, very sentimental where she raps about being a bad ass bitch that needs no man's help and how she isn't impressed by your Ghetto-cci wallet and how "gansta" you think you are.

Music aside, the video is pretty damn good as well. It looks a lot like Florida, which makes sense seeing as how she's half Cuban.

I don't know anything else besides that this song is going on my "Bunny Style, Bunny Style!" playlist and your lesser favez can suck it.


"I do it all myself, I ain't getting help from no one..."

No comments: