Saturday, April 28, 2012

TAETISEO'S "TWINKLE" IS HERE!


SNSD (Girls Generation) have gone ahead and released a subunit titled Taetiseo with members TaeyeonTiffany, and Seohyun (get it? Tae-Ti-Seo, very creative if you ask me)
This is an effort to keep the SNSD relevant in South Korea (and Asia) as the rest of the group focuses on their English album, which is hopefully to be released next year. 
I was popping every living organ in my body to "The Boys" (even the Japanese version) but this Twinkle song is very boring. It is trying way too hard to separate itself from SNSD and not in a good way. 
I hope the EP has better songs to offer tbh.
Overall, I think this trio / subunit idea was unnecessary, SNSD is already more famous than Baby Jesus in South Korea and a tiny hiatus would not affect their star power.
*In other news, I recently began to obsess over "Gee"... I know I"m like a century late, but... Gee gee geee gee baby baby!*


No comments: