Thursday, April 26, 2012

SNIPPET OF BRITNEY SPEARS' "THIS KISS" LEAKS!


Some sneaky stan got their hands on an ancient Britney Spears demo titled "This Kiss."
I gotta say, I love this track. It reminds me of the "Britney" album era, which I love, even though it's actually from "Circus" era. But really what Britney era don't I love? 

The track has this weird repeating sound in the entire song and it is seriously addicting. Godney Holy-Spearit sounds amazing, showcasing her top of the line vocals. 

Here's a bit of the lyrics *not on the leaked snippet* (you're welcome bitches)

"There was a time when you were mine
There was a time when you held me tight
Boy I wish you could find me
This kiss this kiss this kiss"


And here is the leaked snippet


*Best lyrics ever written if you ask me*

No comments: