Wednesday, August 29, 2012

CALVIN HARRIS INVITES FLORENCE FOR HIS NEW "18" SINGLE "SWEET NOTHING"!


Calvin is going to put out as many singles before this album actually comes out as possible. He just released "She Wolf (Feat. Sia)" and now he's back at it with a collab with Florence from Florence and the Machine. The instrumental is familiar to what we've come to love from Harris but I can't help to think that 1) Sia wrote this. 2) Sia's version of this is better.

You see Florence sings this in a very Sia tone, mumbling half the words, singing all weird and shit. Like, this was meant for Sia and I don't know why she isn't singing it. 

The song is fucking amazing, I love it. But... I want Sia to sing it instead. Nothing against Florence.


I don't care how good you think Florence sounds, Sia would have sounded a million times better.

Also, am I the only one worried for Calvin Harris? His songs have such depressing lyrics. Jesus!

No comments: