Monday, August 20, 2012

SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE HAVANA BROWN A "BIG BANANA"!


The Queen of Australian pop released her debut EP last month and for the longest time I've been keeping "Big Banana" from your skank asses but it's time you know this epic masterpiece.

"Big Banana" is the best thing that's happened to Australia since Kangaroos. It's a fierce piece of Pop masterpiece, it's catchy as fuck, and I just want someone to please feed this woman the big banana she's craving for!

"G-g-g-g-g-gimme, g-g-g-g-g-g-gimme that big fat...ouh" most meaningful lyrics of this decade, step aside Britney, step aside Paris Hilton, step aside Taylor Swift, the Queen of Lyrics has arrived and she is not giving up her crown.

I am shameless and I admit I want to go out and sing the shit out of this song while drunk as fuck. So, Havana please make this song a single.

"I'm a bad girl, I have arrived, have arrived" or whatever she says. 


Someone please give her a Big Banana so she's not so desperate!

Also, I swear to baby Jesus if I see your skank ass acting like you knew this song before this blog post I will call your ass out so badly you're gonna get Herpes from my comment on your Facebook / Twitter / Tumblr update.

No comments: