Sunday, February 3, 2013

WATCH OUT JO KOWN, KWANG HEE IS COMING FOR THAT KPOP DIVA CROWN!

 Kwang Hee is part of a group I was kinda into when they debuted but surely after gave up on. ZE:A (whatever that means) but I think he's in some random reality show now about fake couples. Well that's not what this is about.

Kwang Hee somehow was asked by 2YOON to perform with them during their last Inkigayo performance and it was magical.

2YOON began to perform their iconic debut single "24/7" and I was waiting for this guy to pop out and show me some realness and what he gave me, I was not ready for. He gave me sass, he gave me charm, he gave me that mmmpth that you only get from certain entertainers and he gave me more fierce than Sasha herself. 

He came out smiling and dancing around like he owned the motherfucking place and at that time, he might as well have had. His dancing was so magical, I had to get my computer out and forget I was about to watch "Revenge"

Kwang Hee, I see you coming for Jo Kwon's weave and I am ready to stan for your solo career. Ditch Flop:A please.


Can I just say that I hate that people still call 2YOON, 4MINUTE's subunit, we get it, we know, it's been a month since their debut, stfu.

No comments: