Sunday, April 7, 2013

SELENA GOMEZ (AKA GODLENA GODMEZ) 'S NEW SINGLE "COME & GET IT" IS A MASTERPIECE SENT FROM HEAVEN!

When the wrongly titled "Rule The World" leaked, I thought Selena had peaked, but, I was wrong and that could not be the most wonderful thing ever. "Come & Get It" leaked last night and as a result the song was released on iTunes at midnight. OMG It's so good!

Since the song leaked yesterday I have listened to it 43 times to be very exact. I am completely obsessed with this song. 

I am totally digging the Indian / dubstep mash-up. It's not the freshest lemon in the grocery store but it's seriously infectious. Give Godlena your lemons, she will make a great lemonade! LemonadeLena tbh. 

Besides the infectious instrumental, the song itself is catchy as fuck.

"When you ready, come and get it
(na na na na naaaaa
na na na na na naaaa
na na na na na naaaa)
When you ready come and get it
(na na na na naaaaa
na na na na na naaaa
na na na na na naaaa)
When you re-eh-eh-eh-eh-ehh
When you re-eh-eh-eh-eh-ehh
 When you ready, come and get it
(na na na na naaaaa
na na na na na naaaa
na na na na na naaaa)"

Who writes this shit?!?!?!?! It is seriously stuck in my head. I seriously have walked around all day today singing that hook. It's probably the most addictive hook ever. Probably is an understatement, it is the most infectious thing ever. 

On top of the naughty hook, Slutlena tells her man that he has an open invitation (her legs), that she's gonna wait patient (submissive bitch), she says she can't stop because she loves it (again, submissive bitch is submissive). She then says "all day, all night" (insatiable slut) and that she maybe is addictive, maybe? Have you heard yourself, gurl? You are obsessed with the dick. "no lie" is correct.

So obviously I love the lyrics. I love this song, I love this era already. Selena, in my pants, now.

Your favez might as well retire now because she's gonna be snatching more weaves than a ghetto salon.

Godlena thanks you for your time.
Be a good whore and go buy "Come & Get It" on iTunes now!



"Let me get that, and baby once I get it, I'm yours, no take backs"

No comments: