Monday, April 15, 2013

CALVIN HARRIS AND ELLIE GOULDING'S BEST SONG "I NEED YOUR LOVE" GETS A MAGICAL MUSIC VIDEO!


"I Need Your Love" is easily the best song off of Calvin's latest album. I have been dying for it to get the single treatment but my body wasn't ready for this amazing video. Calvin's video are usually not the best but daaaaaaamn, this is seriously great.

The first thing you see here is Ellie being all cute and sexy and naked playing with some sheets being all hella sexy.

Is that Calvin? Because if it is, I want him, for breakfast, lunch, snack and dinner. The whole video is really cute and sexy with most of the scenes being shot as a self-camera type thing. Ellie looks amazing in this video. Maybe it's because I've never paid attention but she is smoking hot.



No comments: