Wednesday, July 10, 2013

SELENA GOMEZ "LOVE WILL REMEMBER" IS FLAWLESS!


Selena Gomez is not playing games this time around. After ditching her "Scene" band and blossoming into the Pop Princess she was always destined to be, every single song has been perfect. "Come and Get It" went #6 on the Hot 100 and gave her her first #2 Top 40 Radio hit. With "Stars Dance" only a couple of weeks away, a new song titled "Love Will Remember" has leaked and it's perfection.

It's really rare for Selena's songs to leak, but, this era has been great for us. It started with "Forget Forever" (which actually made the final tracklisting, thank god!) and now we have another demo leak. 
"Love Will Remember" is probably about her on-and-off boyfriend Justin Bieber and it starts with this cute little voice mail where the guy calls her all sorts of cute things and tells her how amazing she is. I detect no lies. 

The song is a little bit slower than the previous songs, but, it's a good thing. I need some time to unwind after all that pussy popping from "C&GI", "Forget Forever" and "Slow Down." My body parts need a break! 

I love "LWR" I think it's a good song, it's catchy, it's cute, it's Selena being cute for once this era. Home girl has vamped up the sex this era and I need me some Alex Russo flashbacks, which this gives me. Now, all I need though is for this album to come out already. I can't fucking wait any longer!


Selena you are my princess!



No comments: