Thursday, July 2, 2015

JASON DERULES THE TOP 10 RELEASES YET ANOTHER SMASH "CHEYENNE", BUT REFUSES TO LET "GET UGLY" HAVE ITS' WELL DESERVED MOMENT

*Waiting for you to give him that Pop throne, Ursher who?*

If you had told me Jason Derulo was going to be this Top 10 king, I would have laughed at your face. However, things do change and he finally got some good writers and producers. "Everything is 4" is an iconic album full of amazing tunes. "Cheyenne" is one of the standout tracks. Don't ask me what the song is about, though because I have absolutely no idea. The only thing I take from the song is that he never meant to fall in love and Cheyenne, but you know what? When your song is as great as this and the beat is amazing who cares if people don't know what you're singing about. Get them royalties, girl.

The beat is really good, too. It's got that summer feel to it all over it. You can't help but snap your faingaz and shake your hips. It's a good departure from "Want To Want Me" (which btw it took me forever to understand that he wasn't saying "I want you to want me". Sometimes I'm slow like that. No shame in my slow game.) 

Jason premiered the video for "Cheyenne" this week and it's a cluster mess, so amazing. I love when artists release weird videos that make no sense. He's like following some ghost girl (or maybe she's just sick) and there are some doll / puppeteer type dancers being all creepy. My favorite part is the horrible CGI they did when the ground was falling apart. You'd think he'd have enough money for a better visual director.


He's also hella sexy, fine 24/7 in this vid. Ay papichulo!

Now can we all fast-forward 3 months so he can release the real masterpiece from this album "Get Ugly" The beat makes me feel schizophrenic in all the right ways. "Try Me (Feat. J-Lo From The Block)" and "Pull up" should get the single treatment too. Actually he can just release every single song. I'm so here for all of them. #takemymoney

#JasonDeRULES4SelenasVP2k16

If you're Latino, don't get confused, he's not got the hots for Chayenne, but don't we wish!!!!

No comments: