Friday, July 3, 2015

BECAUSE EVERYONE IS SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED IN THE SUMMER, AUSTIN MAHONE RELEASES "DIRTY WORK"



Austin Hothone is joining the immense amount of young singers releasing slutty jams this summer. "Dirty Work" has a Justin Timberlake vibe to it that I'm really digging. It's got a sick beat, my hips, my damn hips don't lie! He tells his girl to "stop messing with Mr. Clean"... I don't think that company is going to like that line very much... #butthatsnoneofhisbusiness


He goes on to tell her he's been working that "graveyard shift" (whatever that means, was he an extra in Jason's video?) and that he's ready for some "dirty work". He's been putting in some overtime, and he's about to lay some more on you. "It's that dirty work, someone's gotta do it" and who better than you, Mr. Hothone. 

He is going all out in this damn song, singing "I'm filthy down to the core, leave all your stress at the door..." Ok child, you've had sex once, you haven't even dated a badass, calm down, you're reaching now. I'll leave my stress where I want to, but thanks for the concern. 



I hope he doesn't release some cheesy video. These ex-Disney / YouTube starts know how to ruin a good gem.

Also is it me or is he trying really hard to not sound like Justin Bieber, but ended up sounding a lot like Nick Jonas? Again, we can't have it all. 

No comments: