Tuesday, August 14, 2012

QUEEN TAYLOR SWIFT RELEASES NEW BREAKUP SINGLE "WE ARE NEVER EVER GETTING BACK TOGETHER" / TOPS ITUNES CHART IN RECORD TIME / CONFIRMS RELEASE DATE FOR NEW ALBUM!


That my franz is Taylor's new album "RED" official artwork. It will be released October 22nd, 2012 and mark my words, it's gonna sell more than Kit Kats for Halloween. She also premiered the official first single "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" or as I'll refer it as "WANEGBT" cuz homgurl I ain't got time to spell all that shit out. 

The song is about some douchebag that was a douchebag to Taylor Swift, she starts "I remember when we broke up, the first time" - on and off relationships make for the best songs ever! "I say 'I hate you' we break up, you call me, I love you" The song has some realness that most of the songs on the radio are missing, it also has the Taylor Swift stamp so it's an automatic smash. 

Besides the long title and the breakup lyrics, Taylor's team has done a great job at releasing possibly the most radio friendly single to date. It has little to no country in it, it's pure pop/rock at its' best! It's certified Top 40, etc etc etc.

The song also has become the fastest single to get to #1 on iTunes, the official minute figure is to be released soon but it was less than 30 minutes. Can your flops? I'm looking at you Lady Flop Flop. 


No comments: